However, that is the shirt is also always match the rest of outfit, we have compiled some tips for you today:
1. The sleeves should be in the extended state always one cm overhang the wrist. When the winding of the arm, the shirt should however not be more than 2 cm below the wrist.
2. Business shirts should be the best – always ironed and strengthened. If that is too much effort, which can also bring his shirts to clean.
3. Sometimes the materials from which are made shirts may shrink after washing. This must be considered when you buy a new shirt. If you feel that there is a risk of contraction of matter, then the best option would be to choose a shirt one size larger than your usual size.
4. Oxford Shirts, however, should not be washed and ironed too often. They look great even if they are slightly wrinkled. This gives a charming casual style, which is only in your best interest.
5. Check shirts are fashionable again. To blue jeans, we recommend a blue and yellow, the black version, however a black and red plaid shirt. Since it is usually not tucked in, should be taken on a straight hem.
6. Shirts with print designs the rest of outfit should be a bit more discreet. Not too loud colours and please do not combine it with yet another pattern. Keep it simple!
7. To enhance a shirt it is enough you to pay attention to small details. Just these small details can give an incredible charm of clothing.
8. No-Go’s are way too tight, short and transparent shirts. One of favourite combination option, this is a white shirt with a black leather jacket. The contrast makes the heart beat!
Who considers these styling tips, he certainly makes no more mistakes when buying and when combining your clothing. We wish you much fun with your shirts!